Nepal is one of the best place where one can have a beautiful pilgrimage and religious tour visiting with Buddhist and Hindus shrines along with spectacular mountain sceneries. There are several places of Buddhist and Hindus where one can have exploring tour. The sites are Swoyambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, Namo Buddha, Pashupatinath Temple, Durbar square, Manakamana Temple, Muktinath temple,Gosainkunda, Bindabasini temple, Gupteswor cave and Lumbini etc.
The Muktinath and Gosainkunda are on the popular trekking route. Muktinath is one of the famous site for Buddhist and Hindus. People from both religion used to visit and worship and respect each other. Many people from India including sadus and Tibetan traders those you can see while on the tour. On the other Gosainkund lies at above 4000m, one can have a nice trekking to this place and enjoy with its religious aspect.
- Arrival and departure transfer
- All ground transfer
- Kathmandu to Pokhara either by tourist bus and by private vehicle
- Pokhara to Jomsom to Pokhara flight
- Accomodation during the trip at three star standard hotel ( it is flexible and can be changed as per your wish)
- For the Lumbini tour – Private transfer from Pokhara to Lumbini and flight from Bhairawa to Kathmandu
- Accomodation are with bed and breakfast basis.
- English spoken guide for the trip.
- Conservation permit – Jomsom – Muktinath
- All lunch and dinner
- Bar and Beverges ( Hard, soft, minerals)
- Chocolates and deserts
- Airport tax
- Personal expenses including gratuity to staff
- Insurance in case of emergency
- Sightseeing entry ticket
Trip Start From:
Trip End In: