Upper Mustang Tiji Festival Trek is a festival trek in Nepal.
- Day 1 Welcome at the airport and transfer to hotel
- Day 2 Sightseeing at historical sites in Kathmandu
Drive or fly to Pokhara
(200 km, 7 hours drive by tourist bus or 25/30 minutes domestic flight) then stay in hotel at Lake Side in Pokhara. Evening explore around the lake.
- Day 4 Fly to Jomsom (8921 ft. ; 2720 m), and trek to Kagbeni (9216 ft. ; 2810 m). o/n stay in lodge.
- Day 5 Trek to Chhuksang or Chele (3000 m). o/n stay in lodge.
- Day 6 Trek to Gilling (3500 m). o/n stay in lodge.
- Day 7 Trek to Ghami (3500 m). o/n stay in lodge.
- Day 8 Trek to Charanag (3560 m). Explore village and monasteries. o/n stay in lodge.
- Day 9 Trek to Lo Manthang (3800m). Stay overnight in lodge.
- Day 10 Explore around around Lo Manthang. Explore festival/palace/village.
- Day 11 Explore festival at morning then hike to Choser or visit local Namgyal Monastery. Stay overnight in lodge.
- Day 12 Trek to Ghargompa, Visit the monastery. Stay overnight in lodge.
- Day 13 Trek to Chele and stay overnight in lodge.
- Day 14 Trek to Kagbeni stay overnight rest in lodge.
- Day 15 Trek to Jomsom then stay overnight at mountain lodge.
- Day 16 Fly to Pokhara and transfer to hotel, o/n rest at hotel.
- Day 17 Drive to Kathmandu by tourist coach & transfer to hotel.
- Day 18 Departure
- Airport arrival and departure transfer
- Three night Kathmandu hotel with breakfast at three star standard
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist coach or flight
- Pokhara to Jomsom to Pokhara flight
- Two over night Pokhara hotel with breakfast at three star standard
- English spoken guide for the trekking
- Necessary porters
- Trekking permit and Conservation pass
- Accommodation and meals during the trek at mountain lodge/tea shop
- All the expenses for trekking crew including their personal insurance
- Personal expenses
- Bar and beverages
- Insurance in case of emergency (Insurance should cove just in case for helicopter rescue)
- Trekking equipment
Date & Availability
- Trip Duration:18 Days
- Trip Region: Annapurna Region
- Trip Start From: Jomsom
- Trip End In: Jomsom
- DailyWalking Hour: 5-6 Hours
- Trip Route: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Jomsom, Mustang
- Permit: Conservation and TIMS
- Trip Season: October to November and March to April
- Activity Level: Moderate Trek
Create Your Own Custom ItinenaryCustomize Your Trip
What To Expect