Our guide will meet you and present a white scarf (called Kada) to bring you a good luck in the Tibetan traditional way. Check in the hotel to be accustomed to the high attitude and try to drink some water, avoiding much exercise.
1) Twin-sharing room mentioned in the itinerary
2) A private 4WD rental and experienced driver.
3) All the land transportation fee to the places mentioned in the itinerary.
4) An English-speaking tour guide.
5) Service charge for preparation, arrangement, coordination before and during the trip.
6) The necessary Tibet travel permits (TTB. PSB)
7) Monastry entry fee as mention in the itinerary
8) Arrival picks up & drop
9) Breakfast only specified in the tour itinerary
1) Airfare and train ticket
2) Private expense like laundry, IDD calls, drinks in the room, etc
3) Extra expenses and/of additional days caused due to unexpected events (delays, porterage because of land slides and other natural events.)
4) Extra tour programs not mentioned in the itinerary
5) Tipping to Tour guide and driver.
6) Lunch and Dinner during the trip
7) Insurance in case of emergency
Trip Start From:
Trip End In: