The remote western site of Dhaulagiri offers some of the most demanding trekking in Nepal. Here we have the off the beaten path trek Dhaulagiri trek.
The trails can be difficult following glaciers & crossing high snow-covered passes which present a challenge suited only to energetic individuals wishing to take on an adventure of a lifetime.
Mt. Dhaulagiri is a white mountain separated from Annapurna by Kali Gandaki gorge, the deepest gorge in the world, includes some 15 peaks above the 7000 m.
Dhaulagiri Trek is relatively strenuous but trekkers willing to spend their holidays amid nature & natural surroundings full of peace & tranquility choose this off the beaten Path trekking destination.
Dhaulagiri Trekking takes you to the base camp of the world’s 7th highest mountain peak – Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167m).
- Day 1 Airport pick up & Transfer to Hotel
- Day 2 Kathmandu Sightseeing
- Day 3 Kathmandu to Pokhara to Baglung by road
- Day 4 Baglung to Babiyachour
- Day 5 Babiyachour to Darbang
- Day 6 Darbang to Takam
- Day 7 Takam to Mudri
- Day 8 Mudri to Bagar
- Day 9 Bagar to Dhobang
- Day 10 Dhobang to Puchhar
- Day 11 Puchhar Rest
- Day 12 Puchhar to Glaciers (Camp at Glaciers- 4600 m)
- Day 13 Glacier Camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (5000 m)
- Day 14 Dhaulagiri Base Camp to French Pass (5360 m) to Hidden valley
- Day 15 Camp at Hidden Valley (5000 m)
- Day 16 Hidden Valley to Yak Kharka (3800 m)
- Day 17 Yak Kharka to Marpha (2667 m)
- Day 18 Marpha to Kalopani (2530 m)
- Day 19 Kalopani to Tatopani (1189 m)
- Day 20 Tatopani to Sikha (1920 m)
- Day 21 Sikha to Ghorepani (2855 m)
- Day 22 Ghorepani to Pokhara
Date & Availability
- Max Altitute:5360 m
- Trip Duration:22 Days
- Trip Region: Annapurna Region
- Trip Start From: Baglung
- Trip End In: Pokhara
- DailyWalking Hour: 5-6 Hours
- Max Altitude: 5360 m
- Trip Route: Baglung - Puchhar - Glaciers - Dhaulagiri Base Camp - Hidden Valley - Ghorepani - Pokhara
- Permit: Conservation and TIMS
- Trip Season: September to November and March to May
- Activity Level: Strenuous Trek
Create Your Own Custom ItinenaryCustomize Your Trip
What To Expect