This city comprises with three traditional districts. Each of them is in its own features like work of fine arts, filled with ancient monuments, museum etc.
1. Kathmandu valley –
This city comprises with three traditional districts. Each of them is in its own features like work of fine arts, filled with ancient monuments, museum etc. These cities provide the exotic culture with ancient architecture & typical ethnical festivals. Some interesting sites such as Durbar square of three sister cities, Boudhanath stupa (one of the biggest stupa in south asia, build in 5th century with full of artmanship), Swyambhunath Stupa (One of the oldest stupa, is said to have been 2000 years old, offers an exceptional arts & design with Buddhist culture and a magnificient view of Himalayan including the capital city Kathmandu), Pashupatinath Temple (one of the biggest & very famous hindu temple lies 5 km east from Kathmandu, many devotees from nation as well as from India visit the temple once in a year at the time of festival of Shivaratri which falls on mid of April and another important feature is to explore the creamation of hindu life which falls frequently at the side of holy river Bagmati), Patan city (also known as city of glory), is full of hindu temples & Buddhist monuments with bronze gateways, guardian deities & wonderful carvings. Noted for its craftsman & metal workers, it is also known as city of arts), Bhaktapur (Four main squares such as pottery, Nyatapole durbar and Duttatreya are the main attractions of this city. Ancient arts, museum, traditional monuments lure the visitors
2. Pokhara Valley – The natural beauty city which is the hub of adventure, allows to enjoy lakeside tranquility & breathtaking views of magnificient Fishtail (6993 m) and sky hanging Annapurna. The place offers not only trek but also adventure like flying into the sky called Paragliding. It is a perfect city to enjoy holidays for tourists. Sarankot is rewarding for viewing Annapurna range, Davi’s fall, Phewa lake, Seti gorge,Hidden cave, Mahendra cave, Shanti stupa are a few places which one should not avoid while visiting Pokhara.
Day 01 Arrival in Nepal airport & transfer to hotel
Our representative picks up from airport & transfer to Hotel. PM visit to Kathmandu durbar square, which is a fascinating & historic city relating much of its traditional charms & architectural design. This square is the historic seat of royalty.The kings of Nepal are crowned & their coronation solemnized in the square. The following highlights can be observed in this area:
a) Temple of Taleju built by Mahendra Malla in 1549 AD
b) Hugh figure of Kal Bhairav, the god of destruction, terror face of lord Shiva
c) A nine storeyed palace with museum of previous kings’ belongings
d) The statue of king Pratap Malla, Kastamandap (made from single tree)
e) The big bell & big drums which were used to ring at the time of worship & to communicate the people in mediaval time.
f) The five faced Hanuman temple, Jagannath temple (very famous for erotic carvings-carved here to educate people for population growth in mediaval period), an enormous glided face of Sweta Bhairav, on the right hand corner outside the palace hidden behind a larger wooden lattice screen,which is removed only during the festival of Indrajatra.
g) The other foremost attraction is Kumari temple-where one can find the living goddage-selected from Shakya clan with 32 virtue and comes out 13 times from the temple on the lap of others.She is worshipped as an incarnation of goddess of Durga, is the most powerful mighty goddess of Hindu.
Day 02 Sightseeing tour:
Swoyambhunath stupa- This is one of the world’s most glorious Buddhist Chaityas. It is said that the stupa is 2000 years old. The stupa which form the main structure is made from solid hemisphere of brick & clay supporting a lofty conical spire capped by a pinnacle of copper glit. On the four sides of cub,eight eyes can be seen which represent the eight fold path of Buddhism and above & mid of two eyes,the point can be seen which is the eternal eyesight of Buddha. The hill lies three kilometer west from city from where one can have a beautiful view of city & some of mountains.
• Pashupatinath Temple- It is one of the biggest & most famous hindu temple of Nepal where many people used to visit from Nepal as well as India. It has two tiered golden roof & silver doors & is famous for its superb architecture. Only hindus are allowed to enter into the temple and side of the temple, a holy river called Bagmati lies where hindu creamation performed.
• Boudhanath – It is remarkable and colossal stupa, is said to be biggest in south asia, lies eight kilometers east from Kathmandu. It was built by recent king called Manadev in fifth century AD. The stupa structured on octagonal base insert with prayers wheels. It is similar with Swoyambhunath stupa where one can find eight eyes on the cub, thirteen conical spires, umbrella (for liberation) on the top etc. The area also known as mini Tibet, where Tibetan influence can be found with many more Tibetan monasteries.
• Patan city – Patan is another city which lies 5 kilometers south from Kathmandu. The city is also known as city of glory. The main attraction of this city are durbar square, main courtyard, palace, museum, mahaboudha temple (millions of Buddha temple with terracotta carving), golden temple, Kumbheswor temple, 21 pinnacle Krishna temple etc. Some of these images are extremely different than others so that it is more worth to visit.
Day 03 After breakfast, drive to an ancient city called Bhaktapur
• This city is situated at 14 kilometers east from Kathmandu at an altitude of 1400 m from the sea level. The place is the home of devotees of medieval art & architecture. The main attraction of this city are durbar square, palace, museum, five storied beautiful temple, octagonal Bhairav temple, pottery square, Duttatreya square etc.
• Afternoon drive to Nagarkot & rest at some hotel. This place is very famous for the people who loves nature. It is situated about 32 km east from Kathmandu at an altitude of 2175 m above the sea level. The panoramic view of the eastern Himalayas such as Mt.Everest, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Gauri Shanker, Choba Bhamre are clearly seen from this place. Evening & morning time can be used to see sun set & sun rise.
Day 04 Morning drive to Pokhara & rest at Hotel
• Pokhara is one of the most picturesque spots of Nepal. It is one of the combination of the long arrays of snowclad peaks, crystal clear lakes, turbulent rivers with deep gorge and picturesque villages inhabitant by simple & friendly ethnical people. It is 200 km west from Kathmandu lies at the lap of Annapurna Himal. This place can be accessed either by land or by air and it is the base for trekkers who intend to make trek in Annapurna.
Day 05 Sarankot & Naudanda
AM visit Sarankot – a beautiful place from where one can have a magnificient Himalayan view along with Pokhara city with lakes. PM visit all the way of walking to Naudanda and rest overnight at tea house with guide.
Day 06 A visit to Chitwan National park
• Morning drive to National park & rest at Resort and PM canoe trip over Rapti river
Day 07 Full day activities like elephant riding, bird watching, elephant breeding centre
visit, watching slide show etc & rest at same place.
Day 08 AM Village walk – after breakfast drive to Kathmandu & rest at hotel
Day 09 Departure