Nar Phu valley lies at the best trekking region of Nepal, Annapurna circuit. It is just on the north from Manang district. The people of this region is highly influenced by the Tibetan culture and life styles. The trekking in this area consists of high peaks and passes, glaciers, traditional villages, small alley, lovely forests, amazing rock formations, yaks, gompas and rich mountain cultures.
This trek starts right from Besishahar and goes along the Marshyangdi River, with great view of Manashlu and Himal Chuli to the east. This magnificent trek leads you to the fine village inhabited by a wide diversity of people from different ethnic groups, offering spectacular and majestic view of the white Himalayas. As it continues to the north of the main Himalayan range on to the high and dry Tibetan Plateau, the scenery is equally breathtaking. The trek starts from Bahundanda all the way to Dharapani and turn to Koto and then to Mule track crossing the fir forest. This point offers a spectacular view of mountain range.
Every year many Buddhist visit the holy Tashi La Khang monastry to receive the blessing from Rompoche. Through the trial, you can explore the high alpine valley above Phu and crossing Kang La pass from Nar to Ngwal on the Pisang route.
Day 01 Early in the morning,drive to Bulbule
Day 02 Bulbule to Bahundanda (1310m)
Day 03 Bahundanda to Jagat
Day 04 Jagat to Tal
Day 05 Tal to Thankchowk
Day 06 Thankchowk to Dharmasala(3230m) (
Day 07 Dharmashala to Kayang(3740m)
Day 08 Kayang to Phu Village(4050m)
Day 09 Phu Village – Excursion – explore the sceneries and culture
Day 10 Phu village to Junam(3550m)
Day 11 Junam to Nar Village (4150m)
Day 12 Nar Village to Kang La
Day 13 Kang -La to Manang
Day 14 Manang to Chauri Lattar (4250m)
Day 15 Chauri Lattar to Thorong Phedi
Day 16 Thorong phedi to Muktinath (3800m)
Day 17 Drive to Tatopani, natural hotspring
Day 18 Tatopani to Ghorepani (2800m)
Day 19 Ghorepani to Ghandruk
Day 20 Ghandruk to Potana
Day 21 Potana to Pokhara
Day 22 Morning at 07:30, drive to Kathmandu
Alternatively, if you are ready to make some challenging pass then on day 13, you can trek to Tilicho base camp and then to the following itinerary details:
Day 13 Trek to Tilicho Base Camp
Day 14 Trek to Meso Kanta Pass
Day 15 Trek to Marpha
Day 16 Drive to Tatopani
Day 17 Trek to Ghorepani
Day 18 Trek to Chhomrong
Day 19 Trek to Doban
Day 20 Trek to Annapurna Base camp
Day 21 Trek to Bamboo/Jhino
Day 22 Trek to Nayapul & drive to Pokhara
- Transportation from Kathmandu to trek point and return
- Three meals per day during the trek (Breakfast,Lunch,and Dinner)
- Accommodation will be provided on tea house/camping as per requirement
- Well experienced English spoken Licensed Guide and Necessary porters during the trek.
- All Government local Taxes National park Fees , special permit and TIMS
- Guide and porter salary Staff including their insurance
- Personal equipment such as sleeping bag, down jacket, sun glass, sun hat etc.
- Alcoholic beverages – drinks – hard and soft, phone call, laundary service
- Nepal entry visa fee, need to pay upon arrival at Airport if you have not received visa in your country.
- Extra cost occurred due to emergency such as accident, loss of theft, health injury, altitude sickness and personal effect, rescue evacuation, we advice you to make travel insurance
- Tips and Gratuities to staffs.
Date & Availability
- Max Altitute:5416m
- Trip Duration:22 days
- Trip Region: Annapurna Region
- Trip Start From: Jagat
- Trip End In: Manang
- Max Altitude: 5416m
- Permit: Special permit along with conservation pass
- Trip Season: September to November and March to April/May
- Activity Level: Easy Trek