Annapurna Siklis Trekking
The Siklis trek is off the beaten trek that unfolds the natural beauty of Nepal. The traditional villages, terraced fields, rhododendron forests, high alpine meadows nestled below the towering himalaya of Annapurna II and IV are some of the key attractions of this trek.
The trial you go through the region which is inhabited by the Gurung community is one of the ethinical group, reach in their cultures and tradition. The destination point reveals spectacular views of the 6900m peak Machhapuchhre.
The Siklis village lies above the Mardi Khola (1981m), overlooking Annapurna IV to the north and Annapurna II and Lamjung Himal to the east. The region is particularly famous for bird watching as of its pristine forests surrounding where different species birds thrive.
Day 01 Arrival pick up and transfer to hotel, overnight rest
Day 02 Drive to Pokhara (6-7 hours)
Day 03 Pokhara to Kalikasthan (5 hours)
Day 04 Kalikasthan to Lamachaur (6 hours)
Day 05 Lamachaur to Siklis (6 hours)
Day 06 Siklis to Nauli Kharka (5 hours)
Day 07 Nauli Kharka to Ghalegaon(5 hours)
Day 08 Ghalegaon to Pokhara – (3 hours)
Day 09 Pokhara to Kathmandu
The itinerary is flexible, if it couldn’t meet your time and requirement then it would be changed and designed a tailor made trip according to your wish.
- Kathamndu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist coach/private vehicle/flight
- Two over night Pokhara hotel with breakfast
- Pokhara to Bijayapur and return by private transfer
- Accomodation during the trek in tea houses/Camping
- Annapurna Conservation permit
- Trekker’s Information Management System(TIMS)
- English spoken Nepali guide
- Necessary porters
- If trek is organized in camping then cook, sherpa/sardar and camping gears are organized.
- Personal expenses
- Bar & Beverages including mineral water
- Gratuity to staff
- Personal equipment
- Meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Insurance in case of emergency
Date & Availability
BOOK THIS TRIP
- Trip Duration: 9 Days
- Trip Region: Annapurna Region
- Trip Season: September to December and March to May however it is possible to make in other months as well but you may have less visibility
- Activity Level: Easy Trek