Annapurna Circuit Trekking
The high point of this trek entails crossing of the 5414m high Throng Pass, from the arid valley of the upper Manang, home of Tibetan- Buddhists, down to the Hindu pilgrimage site of Muktinath, and the Kali Gandaki valley, the deepest gorge, before heading down to Pokhara. Besides spectacular mountain views, you encounter a variety of mountain communities of the Gurung, Manangi and Thakali people in one hand on the other glorious rhododendron flower.
This region is one of the best destination for trekking in Nepal. The Annapurna Circuit Trek has been proved as a highly praised and spectacular trekking route in the Annapurna region since it was opened to foreign trekkers in 1977. This trek starts right from Besishahar and goes along the Marshyangdi River, with great view of Manashlu and Himal Chuli to the east. This magnificent trek leads you to the fine village inhabited by a wide diversity of people from different ethnic groups, offering spectacular and majestic view of the white Himalayas. As it continues to the north of the main Himalayan range on to the high and dry Tibetan Plateau, the scenery is equally breathtaking. This trial now from Muktinath is being a rough road and frequently running by jeep, eventhough trekking is most excited and enjoyable. However, if you feel tired and no more interested to walk then you will have a flight from Jomsom to Pokhara.
Day 01 Drive to Besisahar.
Day 02 Besisahar to Bahundanda ( 6-7 hours walking) –
Day 03 Bahundanda to Chamje 1100m.
Day 04 Chamje to Bagarchap
Day 05 Bagarchap to Chame.
Day 06 Chame to Pisang –
Day 07 Pisang to Manang –
Day 08 Manang rest for acclimatization
Day 09 Manang to Chauri Lattar – (4 to 5 hours)
Day 10 Chauri Lattar to Thorung Phedi (2-3 hours) –
Day 11 Thorung Phedi to Muktinath (6-8 hours) –
Day 12 Muktinath-Jomsom
Day 13 Jomsom to Pokhara
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Kathmandu to Bhulbhule and Pokhara to Kathmandu transfer
- Trek point to Pokhara transfer
- English spoken Nepali guide for the trek
- Necessary porters
- Accomodation during the trek in mountain lodge
- Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Conservation permit
- Trekking information management system ( TIMS)
- One over night Pokhara hotel with breakfast
- Expenses and allowance for guide & porters with insurance
- PERSONAL expenses
- Bar & Beverages ( Hard, Soft, Minerals)
- Insurance in case of emergency
- Meals in Pokhara and Kathmandu
Date & Availability
BOOK THIS TRIP
- Trip Duration: 12 Days
- Trip Region: Annapurna Region
- Trip Start From: Besisahar
- Trip End In: Jomsom or Nayapul
- Trip Season: October to November and March to April
- Activity Level: Easy Trek